"People on the spectrum are often acutely aware
of where they are and where everyone else is;
they can see the problems the gap causes but can't broach it.
Autism Anglia has helped me create much-needed
connections to the outside world."
An adult with autism.
|Having access to the appropriate support, services, resources and information you need, when you need it can make all the difference in helping you to become better informed and as a result lead the life you wish to achieve for yourself. This area is dedicated to individuals and parent / carers to help you find what you need regardless of whether you are seeking a diagnosis, looking for a care service or just needing assistance with the challenges of day-to-day life. Select the area that fits your need:
- Outreach Programmes – enhancing life-skills in the community or giving respite in the home
- Residential Services – properties owned and operated by Autism Anglia that provide 24 hour care for their residents
- Supported Living – support packages for individual living in their chosen accommodation, living as independently as possible
- Study Centres – centres in Essex and Norfolk providing life skills based learning for students 18 years and older.
- Alert Card – a free of charge card designed to help explain autism when you are in a difficult or emergency situation
- Autism Advice Service – provides confidential support, a listening ear and information tailored to your needs
- Diagnosis – how to start the journey towards getting the recognition that you are on the spectrum
- Welfare rights - our Autism Advisor can offer information, advice and support on issues concerning welfare rights. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, contact details and message
If you would like to receive further information
there are a range of factsheets that you can download
or alternatively please contact us, phone 01206 577678
or email email@example.com